- Onglyza (saxagliptin) can now be prescribed as monotherapy in type II diabetes inadequately controlled by diet and exercise when metformin is contraindicated or not tolerated.
- Adults with symptomatic anaemia associated with chronic renal failure being treated with Aranesp (darbepoetin alfa) may now receive once monthly dosing in the correction phase of treatment provided they are not undergoing dialysis.
- Generic sildenafil tablets are now listed in intelog for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
The most up-to-date drug information at your fingertips.
- Get the prescribing support you need.
- Register today for full access to the intelog database, plus tables and guideline summaries, new and deleted products and consultation tools.
Some patients with Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis...
Added: Femoston 1/10, Flixotide Nebules, Synalar C...
Compatible test strips for blood glucose meters.
Bite-size Espresso learning can help you top up your...